[mythtv-users] Problems with mythweather

Joe Ripley vitaminjoe at gmail.com
Mon Jun 23 20:35:12 UTC 2008

On Mon, Jun 23, 2008 at 11:37 AM,  <jeremyrainman at yahoo.com> wrote:
> I think that helped. mythweb is a lot easier to use than the setup screen in
> the front end.
>
> It is at lest retrieving data for all the screens I made, however, the
> weather data is clearly wrong. And it still shows nothing on the
> mythfrontend weather screen. :/

Try first exiting mythfrontend, then delete your
'/home/jeremy/.mythtv/MythWeather' directory.  After that, load the
front-end again and see if it will populate your screen information.

MythWeb and Mythfrontend store their cached weather results in
different locations, so that may explain why MythWeb works but
Mythfrontend does not...

--
Joe Ripley
vitaminjoe at gmail.com