[mythtv-users] Deleting of Video files

John Veness John.Veness.myth at pelago.org.uk
Sun Jun 22 17:23:07 UTC 2008

phdemartin wrote:
> Could it be possible to delete video files from the "video" file list ?
> I use mythvideo on my frontend tu wach on my TV the miro's videos, and want
> be hable to delete the video I have allready seen.
> Miro canauotomaticly erase those video if I wach them with him,, it tag them
> as "wached" but I just use Miro to retrive the contents, never as player !!!
> So it would be greate to clean my videos directly within the MythVideo
> frontend

You can delete videos via the frontend if you use Video Manager. I wish
you could delete them from Video List (or Gallery etc.) too, though, as
going in via Video Manager means you have to find the video again, which
seems a waste when it's already highlighter in Video List (or Gallery
etc.) Also, Video Manager shows all your videos in a flat list, which is
awkward if you have a hierarchical structure and two or more videos with
the same filename in different folders.

Cheers,

John

--