[mythtv-users] Moving Recordings to a dedicated Frontend

Jason Weida jason.m.weida at gmail.com
Wed Jun 18 12:45:35 UTC 2008

My setup is a single Backend on a desktop and a single dedicated Frontend on
a MacBook.  Is there a facility within MythTV to select several shows stored
on the backend and temporarily copy them to the frontend?  It would be sweet
to load up a few hours of shows on the MacBook to watch on the plane or
something.  I think I could copy the files manually over, but I would like
to be able to have my wife do it, so a nice Myth interface would be superb.