[mythtv-users] mytfilldatabase question

Torbjørn Heltne torbjorn.heltne at amelektronikk.no
Mon Jun 16 14:33:56 UTC 2008

I installed my current mythtv setup close to two years ago. Maybe I was
a bit too restrictive, but I spent an hour or two going through the
mythfilldatabase setup, enabling only the channels the cable company
provided. Since then the cable company has changed the contents of their
basic package several times and now my channel list is ... "outdated".

Will it be safe to do the following:

* Stop mythbackend
* run mythfilldatabase --manual (enabling "all" channels)
* Start mythbackend

If it matters my system i based on FC6, and it is set up using the howto
written by Jarod Wilson

--
Torbjørn Heltne