[mythtv-users] Problem with DVB-T streams in nothern Germany

Nick Morrott knowledgejunkie at gmail.com
Sun Jun 15 16:29:54 UTC 2008

On 15/06/2008, Dirk Aust <dirk_aust at gmx.de> wrote:
> Hello!
>  recording DVB-T streams worked perfectly for years, also with 0.21. But since
>  a few weeks the recordings seem to miss some informations, jumping and cuting
>  doesn't work anymore, when I try to cut a recording it says "No searchable".

Check your database to make sure there is no corruption. You may also
need to create new seektables for your recordings - this can make
recordings not searchable.

Do you see any errors in your mythbackend logfile whilst playing one
of these recordings? Does DVB-T work well in other applications such
as Kaffeine? We need to know whether the problems are due to a reduced
signal level, or problems within MythTV.

--
Nick Morrott

MythTV Official wiki:
http://mythtv.org/wiki/