[mythtv-users] Can't change channels Part II

Nick Morrott knowledgejunkie at gmail.com
Sat Jun 14 03:40:24 UTC 2008

On 13/06/2008, peter at vanderwal.us <peter at vanderwal.us> wrote:

>  I think this 'NextChannel 0' crap is the problem.  Fwiw channel 244, as
>  seen above, is the "preset tuner to" setting in the "Input connections"
>  section of the backend setup.

You don't want to preset the tuner (the 'tunechan' field in the
'cardinput' table) when using a baseband (S-Video/composite) video
source. The only input source setting required is the 'start channel',
which must be set to a valid channel.

Nick Morrott

MythTV Official wiki:
MythTV users list archive: