[mythtv-users] HD recording

Alex Harford harford at gmail.com
Thu Jun 12 22:54:30 UTC 2008

On Thu, Jun 12, 2008 at 11:22 AM, Lists <lists at murrell.ca> wrote:

> OK, I must be misunderstanding.  I have seen these ads on TV a lot lately saying that all TV sets have to be digital-capable by February 2009, because the analog is getting stopped, but it may indeed mean just OTA (i.e., via antenna) broadcasts.  As long as analog signal will still be available via the cable company(ies), then I will be satisfied.

Ads!?  What are those?  Haven't seen them since I started using Myth.
:)  j/k  I've actually seen those as well, but only on the US channels
that Shaw provides.

I've tried to get digital OTA in Port Moody, but no such luck.  If you
are in downtown Van, you should be able to get a few channels.  If you
are line of sight to Mt Seymour, even better.

Alex