[mythtv-users] Mythweb bug--can anyone else confirm?

Nick Morrott knowledgejunkie at gmail.com
Thu Jun 12 00:56:19 UTC 2008

On 11/06/2008, Jonathan Larson <jtlarson at u.washington.edu> wrote:

> Can anyone test this for me by scheduling a manual recording via mythweb and
> modifying the subtitle field to something like 'test subtitle'? Once you
> save the schedule, you can check how it was saved in "Upcoming Recordings"
> or "Recorded programs." If this really is a bug, the subtitle should contain
> a date stamp instead of whatever you entered.

I see the same behaviour on a box running 0.21-fixes at r16505. Some
of the relevant code is in
mythplugins/mythweb/modules/tv/schedules_manual.php. There haven't
been any commits to trunk (that I can see) since r16505 saying the
issue has been addressed.

Nick Morrott

MythTV Official wiki:
MythTV users list archive: