[mythtv-users] Anyone care to double check my shopping basket?

Damian damian at gingermagic.co.uk
Thu Jun 12 00:06:31 UTC 2008

I'm upgrading an old 1.2 gb athlon machine with this kit:

https://www.aria.co.uk/Products/Components/Motherboards/Socket+AM2+%28AMD%29/ASUS+M2N-VM+DVI+GeForce7050PV+%2B+nForce630a+Socket+AM2+Motherboard+?productId=29980

https://www.aria.co.uk/Products/Components/Memory/DDR2/DDR2+800+%28PC6400%29/Corsair+2GB+PC2-6400+XMS2+%282x1GB%29+?productId=27405

https://www.aria.co.uk/Products/Components/CPUs+%2F+Processors/AMD/Athlon+64+X2+Socket+AM2/AMD+Athlon+64+X2+Dual+Core+4800%2B+2.50GHz+%28Retail+AM2%29+?productId=28353

I'm only playing SD content back for the forseeable future due to my
projector.
Could someone just double check for me that all of those components will
fit together properly and play nice. It's late and I've dragged myself
forwards to what's around in 'current technology' about 10 years in one
night. I stopped keeping tack of this stuff a long time ago.

Cheers
Damian