[mythtv-users] MythTV on AppleTV

scram69 scram69 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 9 19:37:56 UTC 2008

On Sun, Jun 8, 2008 at 11:10 PM, Lindsay Mathieson
<lindsay.mathieson at optusnet.com.au> wrote:
> Brad DerManouelian wrote:

>> Apparently the green component output can also be used as a composite
>> video output. While using the Apple TV OS, all I could get out of it
>> was black & white, but maybe the nvidia drivers allow color?
>>

> With my NVidia card its the *Blue* component output that does colour.
> Works well that way on my PC.

Can anyone confirm color composite out for the appleTV under linux?
I'd really like to pick one up as a front end to replace my xbox
(ugly, noisy, slow, and finally no longer keeping up with myth
versions) but all I have is composite on the TV.

Thanks-
Steve