[mythtv-users] recording from SCART

Bert Van Kets mythtv-users at vankets.com
Mon Jun 9 14:39:45 UTC 2008

OK, I'm having a Homer Simpson _DOH_  moment.

I just checked the Hauppage website and the MCE version of the PVR-150
card - which I'm using - even has cinch connectors for the audio. This
allows me to use regular audio cables. :-D Add a S-VHS and a SCART
break-out connector and I'm golden.

Now where is that website containing the script for using the MS Remote
as an IR blaster ................