[mythtv-users] HD-PVR component video

Brian Wood beww at beww.org
Sat Jun 7 21:08:49 UTC 2008

On Saturday 07 June 2008 11:22:38 steve wrote:

> yeah I remember crazyeddie, they had a bunch of stores in jersey where I
> grew up.   Our betamax came from there.  They were investigated for
> years.   It was always quite amusing to see doors chained shut every
> once in a while as well........ they had a thing for not paying taxes too.

I recall them well also, they had a store on West 45th Street in Manhattan.
You could get some good deals if you really knew what you were buying, but an
uninformed consumer was likely to get taken big time.

The last I heard Eddie Antar was in prison in Israel, though that may be
apocryphal info.

beww