[mythtv-users] HD-PVR component video

Marshall McMullen marshall.mcmullen at gmail.com
Sat Jun 7 07:54:06 UTC 2008

----- "steve" wrote:

> 65" in 2003........ you finish paying off the home equity loan for that
> puppy yet lol?

Ha, yeah funny story.  I had been scouring the internet trying to find the
very lowest price on an HDTV and found this website crazyeddie.com that
was selling everything for like half of what it was elsewhere.... I still
paid a small fortune (like $5000 ??).  A couple of years later I found out
that crazyeddie.com was shut down because they were fencing stolen products
or something crazy like that.  Anyhow, I still have the TV and it's serving
me well :-).