[mythtv-users] UK DVB-T Duplicates usually on Dave, Sky3 etc... how to remove?

Another Sillyname anothersname at googlemail.com
Fri Jun 6 14:36:28 UTC 2008

Thanks

I should have said in the original message I only use the EIT data as
it has less dependencies on setup.

Where is the dup matching option?  mythfrontend somewhere I assume?

I'm going to try to add a DVB-S card to the system for the footie in
HD tomorrow...suspect I'll probably end up destroying the whole
installation :)

If anyone's interested I'll be posting a revised version of nuvexport
in the next week or so that strips the dog logo's......I've got it
working it just needs some error trapping code and a little bit of a
better frontend.

Thanks for the help and have a good weekend.