[mythtv-users] HD HomeRun for sale.

Robert Jones kaosfere at gmail.com
Thu Jun 5 18:09:57 UTC 2008

> It is. The user list isn't a marketplace. Besides, you could get more
> money on ebay. They even have a system in place to help protect buyers/
> sellers from fraud.

I don't know about your priorities, but I'm more interested in
providing the item to to an audience with shared interests than in
protection from the minimal chance of fraud, which would likely be
higher on eBay anyway.  Worst that happens, I'm out the cost of a
device that would otherwise just sit unused.  Regardless, I must thank
you for taking the time to inform me of the best-known online auction
house.  I certainly hadn't considered selling it there already.

Snark aside, I'll respect the rules of the list.  Apologies already
proffered, thread terminated.

--
You have been eaten by a grue.