[mythtv-users] ignyte replacement script that fetches from Google Movies for mythmovies

Phill Edwards philledwards at gmail.com
Tue Jun 3 03:55:05 UTC 2008

> Thats strange, works here. Although it is just cobbled together, errors
> would not surprise me.
>
> Can you send me an example Australian zip code so I can try it, maybe
> there is some difference in page layout.

2100 is the postcode near me. I had a quick look at the Canada vs
Australia layout and they look to be the same, though I have to say I
didn't analyse the similarities in detail.

One thing I should check is how to use the screen. I go in and press
Menu when I'm on the Theatre item, and then I choose Update - is that
correct? Sorry if I'm not running the thing properly!