[mythtv-users] Problems with albumart in mythmusic

Christoffer Dahl Petersen duca at famdahl.dk
Mon Jun 2 10:41:23 UTC 2008

Hi Phil!

Thanks for your reply.
Yes I have rescanned my music collection after added album art.
Reading the release note for .21
(http://mythtv.org/wiki/index.php/Release_Notes_-_0.21#MythMusic) says:
* Added support for reading album art from ID3v2 tags.

So I'm wondering why it won't work for me?
Any help appreciated!

/Christoffer