[mythtv-users] stuttering problem (doubling video frame interval to slow down)

Bryan Murphy bmurphy1976 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 31 18:28:47 UTC 2008

On Thu, Jul 31, 2008 at 10:16 AM, Mark Kendall <mark.kendall at gmail.com>wrote:

> Apart from the obvious video differences (1080i vs 720p), the other
> differences coming out of the logs are osd and sound. Although I can't
> see it being an issue, can you turn off the chromakey osd for the
> 720p(broken) video source.
>
> Other than that, I'd be willing to bet it's a sound issue. What
> happens if you disable the sound? (try setting the sound device to
> something bogus)
>
> Any chance you can upload a short clip somewhere?
>
> Regards
>
> Mark

I should be able to check the chromakey setting and grab a short clip later
this evening.  However, in the meantime, I did change my sound device to
various other non-working devices last night.  While I don't currently have
a log capture, the video played perfectly smoothly, just without sound.

Bryan