[mythtv-users] Some recordings do not appear in Watch Recordings but file is on hard drive and was in Upcoming Recordings?

nospam312 nospam312 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 31 11:15:05 UTC 2008

> Is it isolated to a particular tuner?
>
> Is it worth ramping the logging up a abit to see if the problem is revealed?

I do not think its a particular tuner (I have 3 DVB-T's).  It seems to
be random no particular pattern there could be no recordings or three
recordings at the same time and when I go back to check there is a
recording missing but when I check the recordings directory there is a
mpg file that does play.  I have even checked the seek table and seek
records are present also.  It is just the Watch Recordings record that
is not added.

Could you suggest what logging option I should use to try to catch
what could be causing this problem?

Thanks