[mythtv-users] multirec and overlapping recordings

Edmund edmund.1 at dial.pipex.com
Thu Jul 31 11:01:14 UTC 2008

> Now that multirec has been implemented I was expecting that a recording
> that immediately follows another recording on the same channel would
> overlap but this doesn't seem to happen.
Yes this does happen with me. I only have DVB-T tuners though.

> Does anyone know if there is a
> setting to make this happen?

There are settings in two different places and I have yet to work out
the difference between them. They allow all recordings to start early
and finish late. I am not able to look at my front end now, but I will
add more in 8 hours time if no one else has by then.