[mythtv-users] Can anyone else watch this with firefox?

Allen Edwards allen.edwards at oldpaloalto.com
Thu Jul 31 05:33:10 UTC 2008

jedi wrote:
> On Wed, Jul 30, 2008 at 07:45:32PM -0700, Allen Edwards wrote:
>> http://www.thedailyshow.com/full-episodes/index.jhtml?episodeId=178004
>>
>> It just closes firefox for me probably just when flash tries to start.
>
>     I was able to get it running in firefox. I had to enable all of the
> various scripting sites that are associated with that page but once I
> did that I was able to view that fine.
Thanks everyone for the replies.

I see from some of the replies that I may not have been clear that I was
having trouble with firefox running on my myth box (Mythbuntu), not with
firefox under XP.

Anyway, can you explain what you mean by "enable various scripting
sites"?  I don't understand that.

Wouldn't it be considered a bug in firefox to have a web site that shuts
closes firefox?

Allen