[mythtv-users] Only 1348 pixels out of 1360 with Intel X driver (and mythstream is weird)

Peter VanDerWal peter at vanderwal.us
Wed Jul 30 20:58:45 UTC 2008

> My mythstream is still goofed.  Anyone know what's happening there, or
> is there anything I can supply that will help diagnose?

Just a suggestion....
   Many email clients trim off lone subject lines (mine stops part way
through "Intel"
   Many folks don't read every post. They might only read ones they think
they know the answer too, or find interesting.
   Most folks don't remember every post they read from yesterday or the
day before.

My point is (I know I'm taking along time getting to it), you might have
better luck getting an answer, if you start a new thread with a new
(shorter) subject line and a description of the problem.