[mythtv-users] Need a Dual turner Capture card for myCable, WinTV-PVR 500 is discontinued* CONFIRMED * so what do you recommend ?

Roberto Salvatierra robertosalvatierra at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 31 03:48:10 UTC 2008

well I started the thread so I will close it, I finally ended up buying the hauppauge 2250, linux drivers are on their way ( it is even stated on hauppauge webpage ), basically this will be the replacement for the PVR 500, since they are getting a lot of heat from FCC to not sell any cards that can't decode digital, as I said on a post before, I think this card will serve 2 purposes, first the intended one and second I could help do a lot of beta testing ( or even dust my old C knowledge and work a bit on the driver )

Thank you all for your responses.

Roberto.