[mythtv-users] MyMote has been released on the App Store!

Chase Douglas chasedouglas.lists at gmail.com
Wed Jul 30 19:12:36 UTC 2008

On Jul 30, 2008, at 1:30 PM, Ross Campbell wrote:

> Great! I'm excited to see so much mythtv development involving the
> iPhone. Can't wait to have a mythtv frontend app that can let me
> stream recordings and some way to do transcoding on the fly... (maybe
> tie in with the flashplayer somehow?)

I currently do this myself using the mythipod.sh script tied in
through mythweb. You can find more info on the mythtv.info wiki. I had
to decrease the compression rates for it, but I have what I consider
to be very acceptable quality over the 3G network. I'm in Austin, TX
this week for business, and yet I can still watch my recordings from
home whenever I want.