[mythtv-users] Some recordings do not appear in Watch Recordings but file is on hard drive and was in Upcoming Recordings?

nospam312 nospam312 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 30 19:05:42 UTC 2008

Does anyone know what could be causing some of my recordings to not
appear in the Watch Recordings list.

It only affects some recordings and I have not found a pattern.

If I look in my recordings directory the MPG file is present,
approximately the correct file size and if I double click it it plays
in an external player.

It just looks like MythTV has not added it to the Watch Recordings
list for some reason.

I am using DVB-T cards and Mythbuntu 7.1 with MythTV v0.21.

Thanks.