[mythtv-users] Can't change channels once a recording start

Nick Rout nick.rout at gmail.com
Wed Jul 30 00:09:34 UTC 2008

On Wed, Jul 30, 2008 at 12:51 AM, Lindsay Mathieson
<lindsay.mathieson at optusnet.com.au> wrote:
> On Tuesday 29 July 2008 22:34:15 Jean-Yves Avenard wrote:
>> Hi
>>
>> 2008/7/29 Edmund <edmund.1 at dial.pipex.com>:
>> > Multirec is fantastic. With four DVB-T cards I have successfully
>> > recorded 16 channels at the same time. I am in the UK.
>> > http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/index.php/Record_multiple_channels_from_one_mu
>> >ltiplex
>>
>> Unfortunately, here in Oz it's not that interesting ...
>
> Well theres SBS/SBS News and ABC1/ABC2/ABCHD and the Commercial SD/HD
> Channels.
>
> But its also extremely good for overlapping back-back recordings on the same
> channel.

Working well here in NZ too. I have two DVB-S cards, each set to be
four virtual tuners. There are two multiplexes on freeview|optus D1 so
i can pretty well record all I want to (the situation of wanting to
record more than 4 streams off one multiplex, whilst also recording
fron the other multiplex, has yet to occur).