[mythtv-users] Can't change channels once a recording start

Edmund edmund.1 at dial.pipex.com
Tue Jul 29 12:03:20 UTC 2008

I think that you will be able to pass Shift F12 from  a remote. I
suspect that there is a better way. I am very new to this and still
haven't got to grips with all the settings.
There are quite a few on what happens to live TV when you are recording.

I've had a Tivo for several years now and hardly ever watch live TV and
I think from a post I have read somewhere that some of the developers of
Myth are similar.

Multirec is fantastic. With four DVB-T cards I have successfully
recorded 16 channels at the same time. I am in the UK.
http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/index.php/Record_multiple_channels_from_one_multiplex