[mythtv-users] automatic mythfilldatabase not adding any new days

Nick Morrott knowledgejunkie at gmail.com
Tue Jul 29 00:14:06 UTC 2008

On 29/07/2008, Edmund <edmund.1 at dial.pipex.com> wrote:
> Each night mythfilldatabase runs automatically from the backend but it
>  doesn't add any new data at the end.
>
>  For example if there are 14 days data the next day it will only retrieve
>  13 days and then 12 days. However if I run mythfilldatabase manually (
>  but as the mythtv user) it works correctly bringing in 14 days.

The behaviour you initially describe is frequently down to the Radio
Times not updating the listings files, but that should be the case
whether it is run automatically or manually. The
http://xmltv.radiotimes.com/xmltv/94.dat file currently has data until
10/08/2008, which is 13 full days.

Are any other uk_rt users seeing the same behaviour?

--
Nick Morrott

MythTV Official wiki:
http://mythtv.org/wiki/