[mythtv-users] Remote Remote GH

Brad DerManouelian myth at dermanouelian.com
Mon Jul 28 16:18:58 UTC 2008

On Jul 28, 2008, at 8:01 AM, Josh wrote:

> Thanks, I'll check it out when it appears in the app store.  It sucks,
> but I'd really rather avoid jailbreaking at this point.

You should re-read the instructions. You don't need to jailbreak the
iPhone to install MyMote.
I tried out Remote Remote GH last night and it worked, but I didn't
find it very friendly or useful. It does keep the IP address of the
frontend from session to session, but requires it to be an IP address
and it will only store one. It had very few buttons to use as a
"remote". I felt like I was back with the Apple remote with it. I
haven't given my iPhone's serial number to the MyMote guy yet so I
haven't tried it, but I might get to that today and see how it goes.

-Brad