[mythtv-users] keeping multiple seasons separate

Yeechang Lee ylee at pobox.com
Mon Jul 28 07:40:51 UTC 2008

Robin Smith <1canuck2 at gmail.com> says:
> Typically, how complete is original air date in the guide?

Quite good, actually; I'd guess 90% based on my experience.[1]

[1] I have modified the Retro theme to use the %ORIGINALAIRDATE%
field. and use my patch at http://svn.mythtv.org/trac/ticket/4627 to
improve the field's usefulness. So, for almost all my shows, the entry
in Recorded Programs looks like this:

Sunrise Earth
170 HDT         [Date]
"Vermont Balloons" (Mon 4 Oct 2004)
[Description]

or, if no subtitle,

The NewsHour With Jim Lehrer
1091 KQEDDT     [Date]
(Fri 25 Jul 2008)

--
Frontend:		P4 3.0GHz, 1.5TB software RAID 5 array