[mythtv-users] "1 request pending" in mythweb

Tom Dexter digitalaudiorock at gmail.com
Sun Jul 27 03:59:06 UTC 2008

If I have two video files downloading from mythweb and I attempt to do
anything else (clicking on any link for example) I get the "1 request
pending" message at the bottom of the page and it waits for one of the
downloads to complete.

Anyone know what's imposing that limit?  I can't find anything.  I
only do that sort of stuff when I know nothing else is going on , so I
don't care if I tie up the backend somewhat.

I do see a memory limit in the config for the mythweb directory....I
suppose that could cause it.

Thanks in advance.

Tom