[mythtv-users] This just hit slashdot...

Yan Seiner yan at seiner.com
Sat Jul 26 02:19:07 UTC 2008

No real definition of HDTV quality.  Who would have thunk it.  :-)

Yan Seiner      (_)\(_)       ,>/'_     o__
       Personal Trainer      (_)\(_)    ,>/'_        o__
             Professional Engineer     (_)\(_)       ,>/'_
Who says engineers have to be pencil necked geeks?  (_)\(_)

"I worry about my child and the Internet all the time, even though she's too young to have logged on yet. Here's what I worry about. I worry that 10 or 15 years from now, she will come to me and say 'Daddy, where were you when they took freedom of the press away from the Internet?'"
--Mike Godwin, Electronic Frontier Foundation