[mythtv-users] xmltv and tv_grap_dk and danish channels

Robert Eden rmeden at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 25 15:45:45 UTC 2008

Nice web pages (well, I think.. I can't read them :) ) How about adding
them to the XMLTV.ORG media wiki?  I think we can support some
non-english pages... we just need to figure out how. :)

Maybe a language prefix for non-English pages and a link on the main
page?  It would be nice to have it all XMLTV info in one place.

I'm trying to let XMLTV.ORG support the XMLTV *concept*, not just the
XMLTV sourceforge distribution.

Robert