[mythtv-users] HDMI input

Per Jørgensen myth at pbj-design.dk
Fri Jul 25 10:18:13 UTC 2008

Hey list.

Since I liv far out in the Country in Denmark - I have no other option
than Satelite TV.
I have thought about how to to this - but are stopping caurse I can't
get further???

I hgave a satelite reciever ( Dreambox HD800) which have either DVI or
HDMI output.
How do I get this signal into my MythTV installation, so I'm able of
seeing HD TV from satelite.

Now I have looked around for a solution, but haven't got the luck yet to
complete the idea.
So instead of using a lot of monet -. trying my way  I'm asking about
your experiences and ideas about this setup???

Thanks