[mythtv-users] xmltv and tv_grap_dk and danish channels

Hasse Hagen Johansen hhj-mythtv at musikcheck.dk
Thu Jul 24 20:29:15 UTC 2008

>>>>> "henrik" == henrik  <henrik at grevelund.com> writes:
Hi Henrik

You can get some more info about different danish grabbers here:
http://niels.dybdahl.dk/xmltvdk/index.php/Forside

Actually in the archive for the yahoo group mentioned on this page you
should be able to find a howto about setting up tv_grab_dk_dr

Regards
Hasse

    henrik> Hi There I have now joined the XMLTV list, and will continue
    henrik> this discussion there.

    henrik> Thanks.

    henrik> Have a nice day, Henrik