[mythtv-users] Provo with mythtv-0.21 and Hardy

Matthew Asplund mattasplund at gmail.com
Thu Jul 24 00:59:44 UTC 2008

Yea, I just tried, and it plays fine with mplayer -vo x11 but not at all
with -vo xv.  I guess what I still don't understand is why old recordings
work just fine, but newer ones don't.  Maybe something changed with the
recording settings in newer versions of the pvr-150 driver?

Thanks for responding.

Matt