[mythtv-users] Nuvexport with Trunk -- A few obervations / issuses

David Herman dherman516 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 22 22:49:34 UTC 2008

I have been offloading a bunch of content off my DVR. One thing I caught a
few things...

1. Anytime I chose gencutlist, I would get a avi that was all blank and
without sound. If I disable the option, it works... Any ideas?
2. Encoding with either ffmpeg or mencoder never shows the correct number of
frames to process. ffmpeg is maybe 10% off, while mencoder is 400% off
3. How the heck do I get 40 minutes of content under 400 meg (with xvid)?
Everything off the torrents is about that size (for 40 minutes) and I can't
get it under 800 meg!

Thanks!

Dave