[mythtv-users] YouTube Favorites/Playlist Not Loading in MythStream

C.T. Paterson i.adore.my.64 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 22 22:41:42 UTC 2008

2008/7/21 C.T. Paterson <i.adore.my.64 at gmail.com>:
> Some time ago, I used the rss feeds published through referd.info to
> access my YouTube favorites and playlists in MythStream (ie.
> http://www.referd.info/favorites/MYUSERNAME/rss.php).  All was well
> until a couple of days ago, when the lists stopped loading (I get 0KB
> retrieved).  The "YouTube Top Viewed Today" that comes by default
> still works.

In an admittedly unmanly reluctance to start employing some of Eric's
more involved (but no doubt revealing) methods of investigating into
my problem, I gave in to weakness and put my faith in to a reboot
attempt.

It's a nasty habit, I know.  One that I developed over years of
Windows use, and have been trying to wean myself off of.  I suffered a
relapse today, and am willing to accept whatever Linux demerits come
with it.  My uptime is again lowly, but there is a silver lining...

The problem went away.

--
"My country is the world, and my religion is to do good."
 -- Thomas Paine