[mythtv-users] MythTV and BitTorrent?

jedi jedi at mishnet.org
Tue Jul 22 13:24:54 UTC 2008

On Mon, Jul 21, 2008 at 04:58:33PM -0400, Jay R. Ashworth wrote:
> On Mon, Jul 21, 2008 at 04:51:43PM -0400, R. G. Newbury wrote:
> > Someone shows up that no one else knows and puts his choice of music on
> > the stereo, then cranks up the volume, ignoring all protests and
> > screaming insults at the guests about their lack of 'taste' in music.
> > Oh, and he makes cracks about the owner's taste in furnishings too...
>
> Certainly, that would be a horrible thing to do.
>
> But I think, if you look at my last 2 or 3 posts, you'll find that my

No.

Once someone hijacked the thread it regained some sanity.

The fact that it needed to be hijacked in order for it to
get into that condition pretty much conclusively confirmed
that it was as many of us have been describing.

[deletia]

The obnoxious party crasher is now bound and gagged and shoved
in a corner somewhere and the party has resumed going along as
usual.