[mythtv-users] Integrating non-traditional program sources into MythTV (won't tell you what it 'was:')

Nick Rout nick.rout at gmail.com
Mon Jul 21 22:28:36 UTC 2008

On Tue, Jul 22, 2008 at 10:02 AM, Graham Mitchell <gmitch at woodlea.com> wrote:

> [...]

Yes naturally, but I wasn't suggesting otherwise. I am suggesting that
there is no inherent difference in watching a show you got via an rss
feed and a show you recorded from your local network affiliate.

In fact in NZ the rss feed shows (that are put there for download by
their creators) are more legal to keep long term than stuff recorded
from traditional TV (that become infringing if they are kept for "any
longer than is reasonably necessary for viewing or listening to the
recording at a more convenient time")