[mythtv-users] Live TV in a window

Nick Rout nick.rout at gmail.com
Mon Jul 21 21:08:20 UTC 2008

On Tue, Jul 22, 2008 at 7:42 AM, Christopher Meredith
<christopher at monopedilos.com> wrote:
> http://tvtime.sourceforge.net/
>
> Much better than trying to use Myth for this purpose.

Well it might be and it might not be. What if I want to sit at my
desktop with the news on quietly until something takes my interest.
And be able to pause, rewind, flick over ads etc. Thats just as valid
an exercise in a window on my desktop as it is sitting on the sofa in
front of the big screen.

Even better would be being able to resize the myth window when
something interesting comes on the news.