[mythtv-users] mythbackend broken on Debian Lenny

Jim Ham jimham at porcine.com
Sun Jul 20 23:51:48 UTC 2008

I've been running Myth for several weeks on a Debian Lenny box. It's been
working so well that I've decommissioned my old Tivo.

This morning when I updated Lenny the backend was uninstalled because of
dependency problems (I think). It looks like mythbackend depends on
trancode, which depends on liblame0. liblame0 now won't install without
uninstalling almost all video apps. Do I have this right? Can anyone shed
light on this?

Porcine Associates
+1.650.326.2669
www.porcine.com