[mythtv-users] MythTV and BitTorrent?

David Brodbeck gull at gull.us
Fri Jul 18 18:05:40 UTC 2008

On Fri, 18 Jul 2008 20:02:45 +0200, Johan wrote
> I could if I would like still install another BT client and store the
> video's in the video directory. My choice to do so.

And frankly that's a better solution.  The BT client should be separate from
Myth *anyway*.  Who wants to sit there and watch a progress bar on their TV
screen for three hours while something downloads?  I'd rather watch something
else while the client deposits the file in Myth's video directory for later.