[mythtv-users] MythTV and BitTorrent?

Greg Estabrooks greg at phaze.org
Fri Jul 18 14:53:42 UTC 2008

> Everyone is throwing Isaac's name around as the reason why this is not allowed to be discussed. Excuse me if I feel that way when everyone is reinforcing it.

 Hence my attempted to clarify it.

> Many maybe, but not all. It's already been made clear that any dev that made such a thing would not see it go into MythTV.

 Yes, such a thing would never make it into MythTV proper. But should someone
write the code, and place it on their own website (and I assume maintain it ask code changes) they are free to do so. Just because someone writes something
you personally find useful doesn't mean anyone is required to include it in
the main tree.