[mythtv-users] Playback of HDTV, HDHomeRun

Eric (MythTV) eric-mythtv at skoozdag.com
Thu Jul 17 17:57:52 UTC 2008

Paul wrote:
> As a datapoint i am able to play back my hdhomerun recordings on a P4
> 2.8 GHz using a nvidia 5200 without any problems (and no xvmc). I did
> use to have problems with it when i was using an old ATI card however.

Sorry for jumping into this thread, but is there anywhere I can download
a sample file from a HDHomeRun?  Nothing done to it, just a straight-up
recording?  I'd like to be able to see if my setup can play it back
without problems or not.

I downloaded some other sample high-def stuff, but its not in the same
format as what would come out of the HDHR...  and since I'm thinking
about getting an HDHR, it would be nice to be able to test a file.

Thanks......
--Eric