[mythtv-users] Recording Cuts Off

Kirk Bocek t004 at kbocek.com
Wed Jul 16 23:40:01 UTC 2008

I'm having a problem recording one specific show. Every night I try to record
Nightly Business Report off of two different PBS channels. I am recording
digital channels off of my HDHomerun. *Every* night it either cuts off at
about 2:30 into the recording or mythbackend hangs with no error messages to
the log. This same server happily records six hours of HD programming without
a problem. But NBR consistently causes problems.

Does anyone have any idea what is going on?

Details:
ATRPMS 0.21-191 packages (svn fixes 17662)
CentOS 4.6 x86_64
Dual 2 Ghz Xeon 5130, 4GB RAM

Thanks,
Kirk Bocek