[mythtv-users] Cannot change tuner using "Y"

William william_munson at comcast.net
Wed Jul 16 21:28:21 UTC 2008

Sebastian Buks wrote:
> I'm trying to change my tuner (got 2 tuners on a PVR-500) with "Y"
> when watching TV. This fails, instead I get the name of the actual
> tuner showing up in the left corner for about 2 seconds. If I however
> press "M" and change the tuner manually this works.
>
> I see no errors in debug. Is this maybe due to some priority setting I
> made or just simply a bug? (Y is mapped according to Myth)

Unfortunately its broken  in 0.21-fixes. Not sure what the status is on
trunk. It would seem that not too many people use this feature as its
only been reported a few times. I rarely used it myself. The official
word that I heard from one of the devs is to use the menu and select the
input you want. Feel free to take a crack at finding this bug as it
would be nice to be able to simply press Y and switch to my SD source.

William