[mythtv-users] Ebay score and setting up dual backends

Peter VanDerWal peter at vanderwal.us
Wed Jul 16 09:55:03 UTC 2008

My latest ebay win arrived last night.  I paid $25 for a Teco TR5670F thin
client.  I know these things can do PXE so I thought maybe I could get it
to boot MiniMyth across my LAN.

Turns out what I got was a full blown fanless computer with a Travelstar
20GB hard drive and 500MB memory, loaded with Windows XP professional (Not
XP embedded).
I figure, if it runs windoze it runs Linux.  So instead of MiniMyth, I
hooked up a USB CD drive and loaded Mythdora 5.
Runs like a champ (yeah)

So, can anyone point me to a good document on setting up dual Backend myth
boxes?

TIA,  Pete.