[mythtv-users] Is there a way to adjust the cache on mythdvd (internal) player?

Greg Grotsky spikeygg at gmail.com
Wed Jul 16 00:22:31 UTC 2008

I've been using mythdvd's "internal" player for a long time and every so
often I run into a dvd that it doesn't like.  Almost like it can't keep up
with the amount of data that the DVD needs to stream.  I can play the same
DVD with mplayer but I have to use the -cache option in order to have it
play smoothly.  Is there an option for the internal player to increase the
amount of buffer / cache so that it plays smoothly with all DVDs?

Thanks,
-Greg