[mythtv-users] Any way to set default tuner/source?

Steve Heistand steve at heistand.org
Mon Jul 14 23:24:48 UTC 2008

Steve Curtis <scurtis at fixation.net>, said on Tue Jul 15, 2008 [12:22:03 AM]:
} 2008/7/15 Steve Curtis <scurtis at fixation.net>:
}
} >
} > 2008/7/14 Nick Morrott <knowledgejunkie at gmail.com>:
} >
} >> Delete your Input Connections in mythtv-setup (not your capture cards
} >> or videosources), and then recreate them, configuring the input you
} >> want to be used first for LiveTV last. So, if you want the DVB-S input
} >> to be used last for LiveTV, configure that input first, and then add
} >> your DVB-T tuner afterwards.
} >>
} >>
} > Ah, I thought it would be the other way round :-)  Hence I created my
} > Freeview bindings first.  I'll give this a go and report back to the list
} > for the archives :-)
} >
}
} Well that was quick.  There's no option to delete input connections so how
} do you delete them.  The delete key doesn't seem to do anything and I can't
} see a way within an input connection to remove them?
}

if you like to live dangerously you can edit the mysql database
and remove the input connection you want to be last and then
re-add it via the normal mythtv-setup program...
mysqlnavigator is most your friend to browse the database.

--
"Why is it so hot inside this handbasket?"
steve at heistand.org