[mythtv-users] Any way to set default tuner/source?

Steve Heistand steve at heistand.org
Mon Jul 14 23:24:48 UTC 2008

Steve Curtis <scurtis at fixation.net>, said on Tue Jul 15, 2008 [12:22:03 AM]:
} 2008/7/15 Steve Curtis <scurtis at fixation.net>:
} >
} > 2008/7/14 Nick Morrott <knowledgejunkie at gmail.com>:
} >
} >> Delete your Input Connections in mythtv-setup (not your capture cards
} >> or videosources), and then recreate them, configuring the input you
} >> want to be used first for LiveTV last. So, if you want the DVB-S input
} >> to be used last for LiveTV, configure that input first, and then add
} >> your DVB-T tuner afterwards.
} >>
} >>
} > Ah, I thought it would be the other way round :-)  Hence I created my
} > Freeview bindings first.  I'll give this a go and report back to the list
} > for the archives :-)
} >
} Well that was quick.  There's no option to delete input connections so how
} do you delete them.  The delete key doesn't seem to do anything and I can't
} see a way within an input connection to remove them?

if you like to live dangerously you can edit the mysql database
and remove the input connection you want to be last and then
re-add it via the normal mythtv-setup program...
mysqlnavigator is most your friend to browse the database.

"Why is it so hot inside this handbasket?"
Steve Heistand
steve at heistand.org